SKU Accessibility Policy
SKU is committed to making savekhaki.com accessible to all our visitors, including those with disabilities. We’ve taken a number of steps to enhance our site, guided by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, version 2.0, Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA). We will enhance our digital properties to deliver accessible experiences on an on-going basis.
General Accessibility Quick Tips
How to zoom in screen: In order to see things better this feature allows user to users to enlarge their screen. Here are some tips for setting it up:
- On Windows, press the Windows key and plus sign (+) at the same time to zoom in. You can also use the "Magnifier" application under "Accessories".
- On Mac, go to "System Preferences", open "Universal Access" and select the "Seeing" tab. Check the box under "Zoom" to "On".
- On your Apple device, tap "Settings", then "General", then "Accessibility". Tap the "Zoom" button and toggle it "On". Also, on Apple you can use "Ctrl" ("Cmd" on Mac) plus the plus (+) or minus (-) keys when you're in a web browser.
How to change color contrast and fonts: Changing colors or fonts (or a mix of both) help many users see text more clearly:
- In Internet Explorer, go to "Tools", then "Internet Options", on to "General". From here, select "Colors, Fonts, or Accessibility".
- In Mozilla Firefox, choose "Options", then "Content", then finally "Fonts & Colors".
- In Safari, select "Preferences", "Appearance" tab, and then hit the "Select…" button next to the font fields.
- In Chrome, go to "Preferences", activate the "Show advanced settings" link, go to the "Web content" heading and change the "Font size", "Customize fonts" in other ways, or set default "Page zoom".
How to find a screen reader:
- A screen reader is text-to-speech software that enables those who are blind or low vision to access information on a computer or mobile device. The technology reads the screen aloud. Free screen readers are available such as NVDA for Windows and VoiceOver for Mac. Jaws for Windows is also widely used.
We hope you find our website enjoyable and easy to use. We welcome your feedback because there is always room for improvement.